- 21MM Dental Endodontic Niti Rotary Endo Files Universe Engine Use
The system is comprised of three shaping (SX, S1 and S2) and three finishing (Fl, F2 and F3) files. A maxillary second molar and a mandibular second premolar were shaped with these files, and smooth uniformly tapered canals were created more easily than with stainless steel hand files. During use of NiTi rotary files, it is necessary to consider their potential for breakage. In order to prevent breakage, these files have a unique design, including multiple tapers, a convex triangular cross-section, a continuously changing pitch and helical angle, and a modified guiding tip. Furthermore, the files are combined with an EndoTecnika motor, programmed to allow torque selection for each file, which increases safety. Consequently, it is believed that the system is very useful in preparing root canal treatment.
- Continuous Multi-taper design, each file has its own specific work area;
- Convex triangular cross-section, providing high cutting efficiency
whether machine or hand used;
- Improved design of the tip is gentle so that to avoid damage to the root canal wall;
- Design of the pluralism and spiral groove angle to minimize embedding into the root canal wall in the rotation process;
- Materials: NiTi
- For Machine used
- Brand new and high quality
Length: 25mm / 21mm
Packaging detail: 6pcs/pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.